The Basics: Southtowne SpeakEasy FUNdraiser
Friday, March 1st – beginning at 5:30pm
LCC Event Center, Lane Community College
Formerly the Southtowne Wine and Salmon Festival, SouthTowne Rotary is “changing things up” with an event that broadens the pallet, broadens the beverage choices, and ramps up the FUN, all while raising money for the amazing list of work that Eugene Southtowne Rotary Does in here in the community and in countless projects worldwide!
It can only be successful with your involvement, and there are loads of ways to participate, before and during the event!
Silent Auction Pre-Bidding and Event Bidding
You can bid early with “Buy It Now” Pricing, on a wide variety of products and services, with final bids being concluded on the night of the SpeakEasy!
Live Auction Pre-Bidding and Event Bidding
The biggest items will be auctioned off the night of the event, but you will have a chance to bid early as items are added. There are some amazing offers…don’t miss your chance, even if you can’t make the event in person!
The SpeakEasy Event Night Agenda
There are loads of ways we are going to make this event different, fun, and yes…challenging!
- Table Teams will try to solve the “Mystery of the Golden Chalice” with clues being given throughout the night, as well as being offered for purchase or prizes. The Grand Prize for winning…will be sure to please!
- Raffle tickets awarded for trivia contest, as well as purchased during the night.
- COSTUME CONTEST to be judged by the members of “Nick’s Crew”
- Live Radio Mystery Theater to entertain, as well as help give clues to table teams
- Jail Break Dessert Dash- There are no files in the desserts… but there may be clues!
- Loads of Secret Surprises throughout the night
Where the money goes…
All proceeds go toward the work that Southtowne Rotary and the Southtowne Rotary Foundation do here and abroad. Be part of the solution…while having a ton of Fun!
Southtowne Rotary is one of the most active Rotary Clubs in our District, and the funds raised for this event go toward our expansive work both here and internationally. Focusing on helping kids in need, our efforts reach local and international youth, with unconditional gifts of peace, hope and love.
Proceeds benefit these local and far-reaching projects in which our Rotary club is involved (and many others):
- College scholarships for promising students who likely would not have the opportunity to attend college w/o the scholarship- This effort will be the focus of our new “Bruce Shaw Scholarship Fund for Homeless Youth” in honor of Bruce Shaw, a legendary Rotarian in our club and beyond.
- School Books and Supplies for the Village School in Buyijja, Uganda
- Food boxes for families in need, in connection with Food for Lane County
- Educational materials for Head Start
- Project Amigo, helping to support education for students in Mexico
- Stove Team International, providing healthy and efficient wood cook stoves
- San Miguel de Allende School for the Deaf
- Countless other Local Projects that deal with homelessness, hunger and education.
And Did We Mention the Food?
This year, you will have the choice of FOUR different menu options,
each bundled together with an entry ticket. Food, Drink and fun…with loads of options to participate!
See all of the menu items, food descriptions and prices by clicking the link below!