The Basics: Southtowne SpeakEasy FUNdraiser
Saturday, April 18th – beginning at 5:30pm
LCC Event Center, Lane Community College
Formerly the Southtowne Wine and Salmon Festival, SouthTowne Rotary is repeating a bit of last year’s fun, with an event that broadens the pallet, broadens the beverage choices, and ramps up the FUN, all while raising money for the amazing list of work that Eugene Southtowne Rotary does both in our community, and in countless projects worldwide!
It can only be successful with your involvement, and there are loads of ways to participate, before and during the event!
Silent Auction Pre-Bidding and Event Bidding
You can bid early with “Buy It Now” Pricing Online (75%-80% of suggested retail) or buy the night of the event (if the item you want hasn’t already been sold!)
Live Auction Pre-Bidding and Event Bidding
The biggest items will be auctioned off the night of the event! There are some amazing offers…don’t miss your chance, even if you can’t make the event in person! We will offer these special “Live Auction” items at Buy It Now Pricing. Watch for the listings 30 days prior to the event!
The SpeakEasy Event Night Agenda
There are loads of ways we are going to make this event different, fun, and yes…challenging!
- Table Teams will try to solve the “Mystery of the Golden Chalice” with clues being given throughout the night, as well as being offered for purchase or prizes. The Grand Prize for winning…will be sure to please!
- Raffle tickets (and beads) awarded throughout the night for surprise mini events- for a great Grand Prize of Mardi Gras King and Queen!
- MultiMedia presentations, loaded with fun, and clues for the big Mystery
- “Buy Some Influence” Dessert Dash- There are no files in the desserts… but there may be clues!
- Loads of Secret Surprises throughout the night
Where the money goes…
All proceeds go toward the work that Southtowne Rotary and the Southtowne Rotary Foundation do here and abroad. Be part of the solution…while having a ton of Fun!
Southtowne Rotary is one of the most active Rotary Clubs in our District, and the funds raised for this event go toward our expansive work both here and internationally. Focusing on helping kids in need, our efforts reach local and international youth, with unconditional gifts of peace, hope and love.
And Did We Mention the Food?
This year, you will have the choice of FOUR different menu options,
each bundled together with an entry ticket. Food, Drink and fun…with loads of options to participate!
See all of the menu items, food descriptions and prices by clicking the link below!